• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone/iPod Touch Themes Thread!

!Kernel Panic!

OUTL4W 4Lyfe
I'm using the vivid icons along with my own wallpaper....along with some clock widget. I like how I can use any wallpaper/vWallpaper with these icons...

img_0014-3.png
img_0015-1.png

img_0016-2.png

along with "Glasklart Dockflow iphone" for the dock

diffused is the font on the clock and using "Best Clear Lockscreen" to remove the transparent top & bottom bars...along with my skull slider.

btw - I prefer using diskaid over ssh.

Also got:

IMG_00791.png

I need to make the rest of the icons, have about 250 left to make for them to catch up with the other jaio themes, Also i SB settings theme, Music player and Lockscreen.

Once i make more icons, i can send you a 'beta' of just the Springboard if you want it.

:D

Also got:

[qimg]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll72/Manic_Nimrod/IMG_00791.png[/qimg]

I need to make the rest of the icons, have about 250 left to make for them to catch up with the other jaio themes, Also i SB settings theme, Music player and Lockscreen.

Once i make more icons, i can send you a 'beta' of just the Springboard if you want it.

:D

A trillion times better than the white one IMO

Scorned

I only like the white version, and on that subject, the wallpaper/dock turns me away.

Besides that, i can see why some people wouldnt like it, but its simple and it looks pretty good imo.

Sullivan

That looks good enough, to the point where I would pay for it.

Looks nice, I take it as those are the only icons you have done?