• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone/iPod Touch Themes Thread!

Kyle0wnsyou

Lavate las manooos!!
If anyone doesn't know the directory for iPod screenshots, here it is (through SSH): "/private/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/999APPLE"
To take a screenshot, while on the SpringBoard, hold home and press power button once. Your screen will flash white.

If you're jailbroken and have WinterBoard installed, this thread is for you! This also means, keep your theming and screenshots OUT of the iPhone/iPod Touch General Discussion thread.

I'm sure there are enough of us iPhone/Touch users that we can share little theming gems we've found across the 'net. This is a all-purpose theming thread, so feel free to post screenshots or links to good content. Original theming content, also improvements are highly suggested.

Macthemes2.net iPhone releases forum is where I get the majority of my themes.

I'm using the LockScreen widget 'Twidget' by Plizzo, and the theme Gradiance v3.3 by Misecia, both available at the above link. My twidget version is a mod.

IMG_0001.png
IMG_0002.png

madsoul

Kyle0wnsyou said:
If anyone doesn't know the directory for iPod screenshots, here it is (through SSH): "/private/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/999APPLE"
To take a screenshot, while on the SpringBoard, hold home and press power button once. Your screen will flash white.

If you're jailbroken and have WinterBoard installed, this thread is for you! This also means, keep your theming and screenshots OUT of the iPhone/iPod Touch General Discussion thread.

I'm sure there are enough of us iPhone/Touch users that we can share little theming gems we've found across the 'net. This is a all-purpose theming thread, so feel free to post screenshots or links to good content. Original theming content, also improvements are highly suggested.

Macthemes2.net iPhone releases forum is where I get the majority of my themes.

omg2002.png

Colm

where did you get those widgets. I want them.
Also do want icons, which are they?

Bran

Yell
I'm too lazy to try out themes so if people could point out some cool ones.

All I use at the moment is the background and the clear dock / dock reflections.

Also I don't know how to take screen shots. Is there an App for that?

Moose

Meta Moose
Here's my SB:

Theme used is Picnic.
Clock at the top of the screen is called Clockscreen 2.0 (Cydia).
IMG_0002.png

Moose

Meta Moose
Does anyone know where icon images are stored? I want to get rid of the white line on the bottom of the IM+ icon. :)

Kyle0wnsyou

Lavate las manooos!!
Does anyone know where icon images are stored? I want to get rid of the white line on the bottom of the IM+ icon. :)

They're inside the .app @ /var/mobile/Applications (good luck finding the folder you need inside /Applications, they're not named after their respective apps) but you can just pull the icon from the iTunes store, and make a new one and put it where Copacetic said to put it.

Art Grabber: Josh's iTunes Album Art Grabber

eighty4

They're inside the .app @ /var/mobile/Applications (good luck finding the folder you need inside /Applications, they're not named after their respective apps) but you can just pull the icon from the iTunes store, and make a new one and put it where Copacetic said to put it.

Art Grabber: Josh's iTunes Album Art Grabber

He meant this one:
IMG_0002.png
since it has a white line under his IM+ icon. :p

But, Moose, if you want a really nice IM app - i suggest Beejive.

Vee

Jesus. I didn't even know half those stuff we're do-able on the iPhone. I've got to get back into the scene. I've just been using apps recently.

Additional Comment:
Here's my SB:

They also appear on under My Computer/Apple iPod when you connect your iPod via USB.

mohaas05

I'm not terribly fond of themes as I have too many apps that don't have a corresponding theme icon. I just use Winterboard for wallpapers, LiveClock, etc.

_Syn

qwxcnl.png

Custom Carrier: MakeItMine (can be found in Cydia)

Also, notice the fake 3G icon :p. The 3G icon replaces the WiFi icon if your connection is full.

edit: If anyone knows how to change the background so it's not the regular blue diagonal stripes, then post it here please!