• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone on Verizon

Robby

Los Doyers!
Why are you guys assuming that every iPhone released from here on out wouldn't be available on Verizon as well? It doesn't make any sense not to, and I don't think Verizon would have gone through with any sort of agreement unless there was some sort of multi-year contract involved.
Verizon has a multi-year non-exclusive deal with Apple, but what I'm worried about is getting the iPhone when it releases on Verizon, then in September the iPhone 5 gets announced.

I'm debating on getting the iPhone now or waiting and see if a newer ones gets announced later this year like Apple always does.

Seth

MD Party Room
Verizon has a multi-year non-exclusive deal with Apple, but what I'm worried about is getting the iPhone when it releases on Verizon, then in September the iPhone 5 gets announced.

I'm debating on getting the iPhone now or waiting and see if a newer ones gets announced later this year like Apple always does.

I think the new iphones comes out in june buddy

slicer4ever

Coding random shit

i doubt their'll announce the iphone 5, more likly do what they did with the iphone 3GS, and their'll call it something like iphone 4G

ilyace

i doubt their'll announch the iphone 5, more likly do what they did with the iphone 3GS, and their'll call it something like iphone 4G

I swear I've never read a post of yours that actually makes sense. You should like...think before you post.

To answer Robby's question:

Definitely wait it out imo. This far in the iPhone 4 release it doesn't seem worth getting one now, and then missing out on potential features on the next iPhone that you might really want. If it is announced and you don't really care about the new features, or the Verizon release is pushed back, you still have the option to buy an iPhone 4 at a potentially reduced price (like what AT&T does).

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
I swear I've never read a post of yours that actually makes sense. You should like...think before you post.

iphone 3G->iphone 3GS, what's not to understand
as well, your clearly just trying to be a troll, so please, stop posting to anything i say from now on, i really don't give a shit if u understand or not

ilyace

iphone 3G->iphone 3GS, what's not to understand

Ok IDIOT:

the iPhone 3G was named that because it brought 3G network capabilities to the iPhone (first gen iPhone only had EDGE). So it was logical to add the "S" to the 3G because it brought speed; the name 3GS makes complete sense. The next iPhone will not (you can argue it but we both know it won't) have 4G network capabilities, so it would not make sense to call it the iPhone "4G". Maybe the iPhone 4S, or the iPhone 4HD, but not the iPhone 4G. It isn't out of the realm of possibility that the next revision of the iPhone will just be the same design with internal hardware modifications (and external too, I guess), but get the naming scheme correct.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Ok IDIOT:

the iPhone 3G was named that because it brought 3G network capabilities to the iPhone (first gen iPhone only had EDGE). So it was logical to add the "S" to the 3G because it brought speed; the name 3GS makes complete sense. The next iPhone will not (you can argue it but we both know it won't) have 4G network capabilities, so it would not make sense to call it the iPhone "4G". Maybe the iPhone 4S, or the iPhone 4HD, but not the iPhone 4G. It isn't out of the realm of possibility that the next revision of the iPhone will just be the same design with internal hardware modifications (and external too, I guess), but get the naming scheme correct.

edit: seen x3's link, still, my overall point is that they won't be calling it IPhone 5 most likly this year, i don't really care what they call it

ilyace

ok, MORON:
AT&T+Verizon are both rolling out their 4G network's this year, so it's likly that the next IPhone revision is going to have 4G/LTE capability's(i have no idea why you think it won't, some source on this one please if you feel so strongly), so, it's likly they well name it IPhone 4G, or something similar, and wait on labeling the next advance in the IPhone generation to the IPhone 5, OVERALL my point is that they probably won't be calling it the IPhone 5 yet

We aren't in the same league of intelligence, you can just shut up now.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

edit: seen x3's link, still, my overall point is that they won't be calling it IPhone 5 most likly this year, i don't really care what they call it

I didn't say it was going to be called the iPhone 5, neither did Robby, you just assumed that. I told you that it wasn't going to be called the iPhone 4G, so just shut up.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
We aren't in the same league of intelligence, you can just shut up now.

what, getting a bit irritated?, ROFL, LOL, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, fuck off dick wad

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

I didn't say it was going to be called the iPhone 5, neither did Robby, you just assumed that. I told you that it wasn't going to be called the iPhone 4G, so just shut up.

did you even read his post?

ilyace

what, getting a bit irritated?, ROFL, LOL, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, fuck off dick wad

Typing like that just makes you seem like the angry one just trying to deflect it, nice try though. If all your other posts on this forum didn't make you look like a 14 year old with down syndrome I might take you seriously, but that's just wishful thinking.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

did you even read his post?

I did, not sure you did though. He was wondering if he should get an iPhone 4 now, or if he should wait until Apple announces the next revision this summer. This far into the iPhone 4 release, it makes no sense to get one now and miss out on potential features that the next iPhone would have.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Typing like that just makes you seem like the angry one, and your just trying to deflect it, nice try though. If all your other posts on this forum didn't make you look like a 14 year old with down syndrome I might take you seriously, but that's just wishful thinking.
it's pretty obvious you have an superiority complex

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

I did, not sure you did though. He was wondering if he should get an iPhone 4 now, or if he should wait until Apple announces the next revision this summer. This far into the iPhone 4 release, it makes no sense to get one now and miss out on potential features that the next iPhone would have.

he clearly asked if he should wait until the iphone 5 should be announced/released, he didn't use "next revision", i merely pointed out that it probably wouldn't be called the iphone 5

ilyace

it's pretty obvious you have an superiority complexhe clearly asked if he should wait until the iphone 5 should be announced/released, he didn't use "next revision", i merely pointed out that it probably wouldn't be called the iphone 5

What I'm stuck on right now is should I get the phone when it comes out or wait and see if apple releases a updated model. Since they just got the phone on verizon, I'm assuming they won't upgrade the iphone til atleast another year.

Are you seriously still trying to argue with me?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
And an end you shall have. Any more bickering from you two results in a sit in the corner for one or both