• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone OS 3.0 Is Out: Update Now

Seth

MD Party Room
That is all. Check itunes for the update.

Cryox

Bro.
apple charges for itouch/iphone updates? what?

Seth

MD Party Room
Well they charge for Ipod Touch updates... Iphone is still free.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Can anyone get me a link to the 3.0 update for the ipod touch 2g for free?

Robby

Los Doyers!
Nah its cool. Right after I posted that I just googled for the ipod 3.0 download and got it from the apple servers.
I'll probably update when the jailbreak gets released.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Just installed and the feature that I was hoping for wasn't added: bluetooth headset support. I'd assume that it wouldn't be too hard to add since Apple already made bluetooth available for BT headphones :\

Apart from that, WiFi seemed to be having issues connecting to my router for a couple minutes and after having the iPod "forget" the network, it worked.

Anyone else with issues/comments on it?

Seth

MD Party Room
For all those who say 10 bucks isent a big deal. Well then I invite you to send the money to my paypal and I send you a Apple link that host 3.0 firmware.. I not even joking.

Better me than Apple right?

Urameshi

Who Higher Than Me?
apparently, if you go into dfu mode and simply restore your ipod/iphone, it automatically downloads and updates to 3.0 for free.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Alot.
Mainly bluetooth, copy and paste, landscape mode available on just about every program, and some others.