• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPod [Cydia] Apps - Share Your Favourites

Moose

Meta Moose
Here are the Apps that I am currently using and recommend:

• Winterboard
  • BossPrefs
  • Installous
  • MxTube
  • dTunes
  • Backgrounder
  • Dock Prefs
  • Categories
  • Terminal
  • NES
  • Insomnia
  • Make it Mine
  • iBlank
  • Docs
  • PwnPlayer
  • HP Calc
  • Macman
All of them can be found in Cydia. Any ones I have missed?

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Here's another idea: share your favorite repos. :)

Bran

Yell
Stupid shitty iPod Wifi...

Can I add shit manually? Is there anyway to mount the iPod like a drive?

eighty4

Emulators aren't illegal, fyi. Zodttd made them all and should already be available through his public repo. http://zodttd.com/repo

I don't use any Cydia apps since will probably never use them in the end and waste too much space. I use SBSettings to cancel the need for Respring and BossPrefs. I honestly run Crackulous to crack apps for people I talk to in IRC etc. Winterboard is NEEDED for almost half the shit I have done on my phone.

Some misc, apps that I have hidden are Rename, SwirlyMMS, and ScreenSplitr.

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
I have Xsellise VIP repo. But they track ips to make sure you aren't sharing the repo.

There isn't much there.
Quake 3
snes emulator
GBA, NES, SNES rom packs
A couple of cydia applications you have to pay for.

Will upload any upon request. Oh wait, not roms.

eighty4

I have access to the beta group, but I wont be uploading any of his beta apps since I am trusting by him as an individual.

eighty4

Nothing, jsut new releases - like SNES4iPhone 2.11 beta, for example. I don't know if that's the version number as I don't use emulators.

mohaas05

I wish zodttd would port OpenTTD to 2.x soon.

But for now, my favorites are ScummVM, Mini VMac, Backgrounder, SBSettings, and Winterboard

Additional Comment:
You can download it then install it manually. It just takes finding someone who will upload it.

*cough*

(I didn't do it)