• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPod [Cydia] Apps - Share Your Favourites

Whisper

Logic :(
After removing the illegal bios.bin I've reuploaded the emulator for public download.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

If you are having any troubles getting it started be sure to ask.

Whisper

Then why is there a RS link for it here?

Sigh, it's an old build 3.65 but it runs a lot smoother then 4.00

I came across a thread explaining how the frameskip was making the new update choppy and how 3.65 is the best version. I downloaded and to my surprise it's true. I reuploaded it and removed the bios.bin so I could link it.

The new version was just buggy and an older (harder to find) version played better.

eighty4

If I stop assuming things, there would be reason for thought, or any reason to ask questions - like I did.

Whisper

If I stop assuming things, there would be reason for thought, or any reason to ask questions - like I did.

All you have to do is ask what version it is. :p Lack of foresight on my side not posting the version in the main post though.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Is there an app that could allow me to use my own music as an alarm clock sound? Or something along those lines?

!Kernel Panic!

OUTL4W 4Lyfe
why does everyone seem to care about emu's on the Iphone.....my 4 biggest are:

[HIGHLIGHT]MewSeek [/HIGHLIGHT]- is a native P2P Soulseek client for the iPhone. If you wish you could download free songs legally to your iPhone, then this is just the app you need. MewSeek works over EDGE, Wi-Fi, and a 3G connection...it then allows you to import those songs into your music library.

[HIGHLIGHT]xGPS[/HIGHLIGHT] - TURN BY TURN NAVIGATION!..........nuff said.

[HIGHLIGHT]Mega[/HIGHLIGHT] - You can download ANY 10 applications absolutely for free. All applications are stored on their servers.
Repo: http://mega4i.com/repo/

it creates an icon similar to the stock Itunes icon with 'Free" across it. I had to re-boot the phone in order for it to show up. And it does exactly what it says.

link: http://mega4i.com/

[HIGHLIGHT]iBluetooth[/HIGHLIGHT] - transfer different media files via bluetooth......even your music files.

_Syn

Is there an app that could allow me to use my own music as an alarm clock sound? Or something along those lines?

I think that'll be up to your alarm clock. I just set my alarm sound to iPod then it plays a song :love:

!Kernel Panic!

OUTL4W 4Lyfe
MyWi 4.0 to connect ipad wifi through. But can't seem to connect my psp/ds to......any reason why or how I can connect to.