• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPod [Cydia] Apps - Share Your Favourites

Whisper

Logic :(

Whisper

Is there a repo for winterboard themes or something?

I have no idea how to use it.
Go to cydia, install source apple-news (for more selection), go to sections, then themes springboards, download a theme EX: vista, go to winterboard and it will be there.

Mister Chief

Anyone have the problem where you can't start any apps? I'll select one and a something will pop up for a brief second and then I'll be returned to the springboard. It is only fixed by a reboot which is pretty annoying because of the whole tethered jailbreak.

Mister Chief

All of them stop working including the Apple ones.

So I can't respring with anything.

BTW everyone should use this. It lets you boot your iPod in one click. No unplugging or typing commands. I'm on Vista so I had to run it in XP mode to get it to work despite him saying it was Vista compatible.

Whisper

Dang, I never experienced anything like that. What were you doing before that happened?

Mister Chief

Waking my iPod up out of sleep mode.

My iPod is pretty fucked. It crashes all the time and acts strange. Has anyone ever had a message saying their springboard has crashed?

Kyle0wnsyou

Lavate las manooos!!

My iPod is pretty fucked. It crashes all the time and acts strange. Has anyone ever had a message saying their springboard has crashed?

Yeah it's either a winterboard feature or a mobile-substrate feature. If you have SBSettings it gives you a popup with the option to respring when that happens. I haven't had that happen in a loooong time though.

Mister Chief

It just did it again. I patched it, turned it on, tested to make sure apps were loading then put it to sleep. Couple of hours later I came back and woke it up and it was screwed again.

I might try restoring for the millionth time.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
I have Xsellise VIP repo. But they track ips to make sure you aren't sharing the repo.

There isn't much there.
Quake 3
snes emulator
GBA, NES, SNES rom packs
A couple of cydia applications you have to pay for.

Will upload any upon request. Oh wait, not roms.

Can I get Quake 3?

Additional Comment:
Anyone have the problem where you can't start any apps? I'll select one and a something will pop up for a brief second and then I'll be returned to the springboard. It is only fixed by a reboot which is pretty annoying because of the whole tethered jailbreak.

It happens to me sometimes, not that often though.

One game that doesn't work in regular mode so far is Brothers In Arms. Everything else I have works fine.

_Syn

I have ..

1. Winterboard
  2. Backgrounder
  3. MobileFinder
  4. Doom
  5. Buzzer
  6. Poof
  7. Installous :blushing:

Whisper

How much better is it? And is there any improvement in the sound quality?

From my short period playing games that previously were broken, yes.

Everything is smooth and the sound isn't as choppy. Then again I've only tested pokemon emerald and final fantasy tactics so it all depends on what rom you are using.

*Frameskip no longer is present which made a lot of games choppy.

Bran

Yell
I'm mostly interested in Metroid Fusion/Zero Mission and Aria of Sorrow which are my favorite GBA games.

headlesslizard

I think we all know the only app we need is installous. :blushing: Sbsettings is a complete beast, I use it everyday. Winterboard is awesome, if it's only to install organ. If only madsoul would make the icons. (He hasn't has he?)

-chw42-

Like a Boss

You might want to try getting rid of any theme you have on there. And yes, my iPod has gone into safe mode before.