• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Ipod Nano 4G Video Converters

Noriyuke

Anyone know of any good ones out there? So far ive been having a major fucking ordeal with a lot of them today.

I tried, AVS Video Converter, it converts them, but not full screen what i get is this little box of a video that leaves a whole lot of black area around the whole video clip.

I also tried ZC Video Converter with no luck either, i get it full screen somewhat, but the sidea have a good deal of black area as well.

I also tried Ipod Converter, which is from the same people that did PSP Video 9. That didn't even work for me. Every time i tried to convert i got a shit-ton of errors.

So now im open to opinions, i did have a bad ass one that worked wonders for the ipod nano, but i lost the program as well as forgot the name of it. I thought it would be easy to get another one, i guess not.

Noriyuke

I just said that didnt work for me, gave me a bunch of errors and wouldn't even bother converting. Gave me some kind of error.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Noriyuke said:
I just said that didnt work for me, gave me a bunch of errors and wouldn't even bother converting. Gave me some kind of error.

Well that is the best video converter for the iPod, you should search FAQ's with your error

eighty4

I thought you were referring to the one by Xilisoft. Sorry.

Did you try it with different DVDs and then try to see if you have .NET frameworks?

I have also heard WinAVI is good, but I'm not sure how well that can serve you.

Noriyuke

Yea, i think its the frameworks, i just wiped this PC and it hit until just now, but i have to get rid of this spy-ware ZC just gave me so it will be a minute before i can test that out.

Edit: I feel like an ass and i apologize, after updating the .ne framework to 2.0 it started working just fine, converted the video flawlessly and without any black. Thanks for the help and sorry for the aggravation.