• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Is Overwatch tracking not working?

Mila Marie Rose

Hi there. I just linked my Blizzard account and it seems to have gathered my WoW achievements but so far my Overwatch progress says 0 earned. I tried manually syncing and I also tried launched the game to see if that updated it. Is there something else I need to do? Thanks.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Did you disable privacy settings? Blizzard made all Overwatch profiles private a few months ago. There should be a setting inside the game client for it.

Mila Marie Rose

Ah, I will launch the game and give it a look. Thank you.

I did look for privacy settings on the website but not in the game client.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
My profile is set to public and still no Bliz tracking

What achievements are missing? I checked your Overwatch profile and they all seem to be there.

Although last played data / earned timestamps aren't available for Overwatch so unless Blizzard makes that data public we can't track it. For WoW and Starcraft II this is not an issue.