• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

is there a good itunes alternative for managing ipod nano songs

nighspell

Is there a good itunes alternative for managing ipod nano songs.
I hate Itunes and the fact that If I delete a song out of my itunes folder it wants to delete the song off my ipod. any suggestions?

nighspell

thank you will give it a shot BTW does winamp use more or less rescorces then itunes.
I really wish they would crack the ipod nano 3rd gen firmware.

James.

User Not Found
Have you tried MediaMonkey?

I dont have an ipod, but it says it supports ipods and iphones

EDIT:
An iPhone/iPod plugin is included with MediaMonkey. This plug-in supports the iPhone, iPhone 3G, and all iPods, including the iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, and older iPods such as the iPod mini and iPod Video. It synchs MP3/M4A/M4B/M4P files and related properties including Album Art, ratings, volume leveling information (known as 'Soundcheck' on the iPod), play history, as well as Playlists. If you want the power of MediaMonkey with the ease of use of an iPod, your wait is over. See Guide to iPod/iPhone Sync and Copy iPhone/iPod .

MediaMonkey Device

Riorio99

foobar2000.

Can't say much about the actual iPod stuff, but all I know is that Foobar2000 is the best music player available, and has an iPod manager plugin, so give it a try, you will never go back to iTunes.