• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Issues with Google play & EA accounts

Qassemgaming

So a while ago i had a game on my Google play list that i wanted to remove and i made a thread here asking for help (it got solved) problem is my Google play achievements all disappeared in both Google play account and exo phase. 0 trophies / lvl 1

As for EA account i don't have any games on it yet i noticed Sims 4 deluxe showing in my exophase even though i don't own this game anywhere so am confused

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Google Play itself is also only showing 3 achievements (same as us) so your profile is up to date. Are you sure you are logged into the correct account on GP?

I removed the Sims game.

Qassemgaming

Google play had more achievements than that but when I requested removing yu gi oh from my list here in exophase all my achievements disappeared in my Google play it self. The 3 achievements i earned today as i was trying to see if there's something with my Google play account it self. It's nothing serious of course so don't mind it i know you're busy with other things i was just checking

Thanks for the EA account 👍

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I see, yeah your Google Play account is syncing fine, so there are no issues there. I remember when you requested Yu Gi Oh to be removed, all the other games were not showing on GP either. So when doing a resync, it removed all the other games here to match what GP was showing. I assumed you re-created the account, as you can delete all your data on GP and create a new account.

But if you didn't do that, then I'm not sure why the games you previously played went missing from your profile, I've not seen that happen before. It would be a GP issue and not related to the site though.