• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Issues with Xbox Live Achievements..

U2NUMB

So this is an odd one and something I have noticed the last week or so. Some of my games I play do not sync here at exophase. They do however scan just fine at TA and other sites. Now here is the strange thing... when I go to my profile on my Xbox and then over to games.... in LIST VIEW ONLY.... the games that do not sync here all have 0/1000 gamerscore. And I have earned score in all of them. When I click on each game that says zero it gives the correct achievements but in list view it shows as zero and wont sync here.

I can count at least 5 games that say 0/1000 where I have earned achievements. For instance I have 9 achievements for 160gs in Maneater.. but Exophase has yet to pick up that. It is a game showing 0/1000 in list view.

So there is something going on here.. hope its not just me and my list but curious if others can look on their console .. Profile > gaming .. and scroll down the list and look for games showing 0/1000 where you have score.

Wondering why TA can pick them up where we cant here. Anyways let me know if anyone else notices this, it is driving me crazy. And yes I have run a manual scan with no luck.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Same behavior in the Xbox Companion app on PC. It shows 0% in the title list, but when clicked shows the proper count. It is possible the list view isn't updated in real time anymore, same thing is happening when grabbing the title list directly from the API.

I will see what I can do to fix it. The scanner uses the totals to determine whether a lookup should be made for the individual achievements. It seems we could check for achievements in the most recent games regardless of what the totals say, that way we'd still pick them up, slightly less efficient though.

U2NUMB

Same behavior in the Xbox Companion app on PC. It shows 0% in the title list, but when clicked shows the proper count. It is possible the list view isn't updated in real time anymore, same thing is happening when grabbing the title list directly from the API.

I will see what I can do to fix it. The scanner uses the totals to determine whether a lookup should be made for the individual achievements. It seems we could check for achievements in the most recent games regardless of what the totals say, that way we'd still pick them up, slightly less efficient though.

Doing some digging here it seems this might be related to all the issues Live has been having the last week or so. I see others complaining about missing achievements but again whats odd is TA pulls everything thats missing from here. Not the end of the world and I would hope it sorts out but just caught my eye over the last week.

Also a heads up for this week.. Minecraft Dungeons tracks time played with a non normal identifier. So you will have to tweak that game to track time played.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I just pushed some changes - let me know if you still notice any issues.

forza horizon 4 stopped timetracking :( why is that happening ?
edit: other games from too stoped timetracking

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
forza horizon 4 stopped timetracking :( why is that happening ?
edit: other games from too stoped timetracking

Seems like it's an Xbox issue? Can you check what it shows on the console?

This from the Xbox companion app on Windows:

Seems to match the 172.2 hours we're showing. 7 days is 168 hours then + 4 hours

Annotation 2020-06-02 143500.png