• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

It's no biggie, but... Themes.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Ya think we could get some options to change, like the color scheme of the forum and such in our profile, x3sphere? I mean, it's cool right now and all, but I kinda get sick of the colors. No big deal, if it's hard to implement or you just don't feel like doing it then feel free to not, but if it's not a big deal then it would be duly appreciated. :biggrin:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah I can implement something like that in the future.

In the works right now is a revised download section that will let users search files, filter by type, and link them to forum threads on the app they are looking at.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Cool! Thanks for the consideration, I look forward to the new download section as well!

J

Junit

In the works right now is a revised download section that will let users search files, filter by type, and link them to forum threads on the app they are looking at.

Can't wait , sounds good :D

Darkchild

The Doctor

if you need a mirror host for LEGAL files I can help ya out