• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 iXtreme LT Released!

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
For those of you who were unaware, iXtreme LT, the supposedly undetectable modded firmware for 360s, has been released. So far only for Liteons but other drives are supposedly coming soon. No one has been banned yet and with it JungleFlasher now has the ability to work on 64-bit operating systems on its own, which is awesome.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Got a link for more information or where you read about this? I'm interested to check it out and possibly take the dive and mod my 360

Robby

Los Doyers!

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
This is good news.
I been waiting for while to mod my xbox now.

Robby

Los Doyers!
The SSv1 and SSv2 stuff is really confusing on which one is safe on specific wave types. I'm going to hold off for a day or so until some more information gets posted.

ALL games will display SSv2 results if ripped with a 0800 360 drive.

Soooo, Borderlands and Tekken 6 will display SSv2 results if ripped with a 0800 360 drive.

ALL games will display SSv1 results if ripped with a Kreon Samsung drive.

Hence, Borderlands and Tekken 6 will display SSv1 results if ripped with a Kreon Samsung drive.

SSv2 is NOT a type of protection on a game disc.

SSv2 is when a 0800 360 drive reads angles twice from a retail disc making certain that the measurements are the same as those read by an actual Xbox 360 drive.

So it doesn't matter what SS the game has, 2 just means it doubled checked the angles.
As long as you don't have a 359 angle thing. LT doesn't have the jitter fix so that message in abgx about ix1.4 and above being fixed is now false. So for SSv1 games only you need to correct the angles in abgx.

The fix is simple, run your SSv1 game through abgx and make sure in the autofix settings you check "Adjust SS v1 angle 359 for iXtreme < 1.4"

cool but this banned wave is the reason I got a extra xbox and Mac address filter for just system link only.

but extra protection firmware will be good.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The problem is you won't know for sure if this fully protects you from Microsoft's banhammer as they may choose to ban people with it six months from now, or a year from now. No way to tell. So it's still quite risky I'd say.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah it is risky.
But when I had a modded xbox I downloaded 2 or 3 games a week and I had that going for about a year and some months.

Then it got banned and I found a website that sells used xbox consoles for 80 bucks so getting a console and modding it again was no problem. And having to spend 80 bucks for over a years worth of games was no problem whatsoever.

Example, if I mod my xbox right now and it lasts 6 months lets see what games I can get for free.
Mass Effect 2
Bioshock 2
Bad Company 2
Splinter Cell Conviction
Alan Wake
Dantes Inferno
Red Dead Redemption

Plus I can get the games I haven't gotten yet and that is only if it lasts 6 months, my last xbox lasted over a year modded and some of my friends xboxs are still running good even after these major ban waves.

So for me the amount of games I can get versus the costs of a used or even a new 360 favors the games.

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
@Robby: Thanks. I thought that was it until I was misinformed.

I don't mind taking the risk. My plan is to reflash to original firmware before any major system updates, and make sure everything is clear. Although i'll probably just get lazy and not. I don't mind buying a new Arcade model every year.

Robby

Los Doyers!
@Robby: Thanks. I thought that was it until I was misinformed.

I don't mind taking the risk. My plan is to reflash to original firmware before any major system updates, and make sure everything is clear. Although i'll probably just get lazy and not. I don't mind buying a new Arcade model every year.

Yeah people started getting lazy. So now I am going to double check the games I download and when dashboard updates come out, I'm gonna stay offline til it someone confirms you can connect without being banned.

Towards the end of last year I just downloaded games and never checked, then I got banned along with others :/
Just gotta be a bit more cautious.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I would if I could.
My friend has my flashing kit so gotta wait til he ships them back.

Modern Warfare 2 is getting boring so I could use some new games right now.

I don't think Microsoft is going to cut rural gamers with no internet. If so then I just sell all xbox's because Hughesnet and WildBlue sucks. Also I not going to move just because I got high pings internet connection.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I still have friends who haven't been banned on a Hitachi drive with 1.51 that's spoofed to act as a LiteOn... pretty amazing really.
However, we don't know if Microsoft can JUST tell if the firmware isn't original, or if they can tell exactly what firmware it is. As some people who flashed to non-LT after the ban wave got a ban IMMEDIATELY. So if they can't tell the firmware, LT is probably ban proof as no one's banned yet, if they can, it may or may not be as they might be saving it up for another huge banwave.
Sorry for not posting links when I originally posted this thread.

Crank

Crank it up!
Unless you've checked the whole kernel and hypervisor (that's a whole lot of PowerPC asm) you can't be sure what checks MS does on your box :p

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"