• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 iXtreme LT Released!

Putting it on my external hdd now. Take that, noob dvd haXXs!
I didn't know you can put games on external HDD now

ooo I wish I never update to summer 09 :( but thats ok...I have 4 RROD xbox's coming my way

Robby

Los Doyers!
These jtag xboxs are rare so don't expect too much mayhem.
You would have to get a xbox that has been offline for atleast 8 months.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
These jtag xboxs are rare so don't expect too much mayhem.
You would have to get a xbox that has been offline for atleast 8 months.

I have a red ringed one at the moment that I'm going to send them to fix. Not sure what dashboard it's on now though, or if they upgrade it for you (which they probably will :/)

Robby

Los Doyers!
I have a red ringed one at the moment that I'm going to send them to fix. Not sure what dashboard it's on now though, or if they upgrade it for you (which they probably will :/)
You should just fix it yourself if you think it is jtagable.

Why 8 months?

I still see some of my stores still got the holiday bundle 2008? Kung Fu Panda one?
It has to have been offline since last April or May, can't remember the date.

I am not sure what dashboard version those xboxs come with, but I think it is atleast 8 months. It could be more.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I'm waiting for Hitachi LT to come out, and I'm betting it'll be a while. For Hitachi they have to do so many different versions...

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
I may as well do this to my spare 360 that's JTAG-able. Guides, I need them.
Two things required.
The JTAG hack triggers the exploit which requires 3 points soldered together on the board.
Read out your nand with an old LPT cable. The resistors and diodes aren't necessary. Once you have 2 matching dumps, download XBReboot from Xbins and in the readme is a simple guide also covered in the following link.

PM'ing you the warez site tutorial link. Its the best tutorial I've found thus far.

I'm waiting for Hitachi LT to come out, and I'm betting it'll be a while. For Hitachi they have to do so many different versions...

Shiiit, I forgot how long they take to do Hitachis. You could always force reed ring it and hope MS gives you a new dvd drive.

EDIT: A new program was just released to run full Arcade games off a non trusted memory unit such as an External Hdd. Don't mean to rub it in / go off topic. Perhaps I should update my Homebrew thread.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Two things required.
The JTAG hack triggers the exploit which requires 3 points soldered together on the board.
Read out your nand with an old LPT cable. The resistors and diodes aren't necessary. Once you have 2 matching dumps, download XBReboot from Xbins and in the readme is a simple guide also covered in the following link.

PM'ing you the warez site tutorial link. Its the best tutorial I've found thus far.

Shiiit, I forgot how long they take to do Hitachis. You could always force reed ring it and hope MS gives you a new dvd drive.

EDIT: A new program was just released to run full Arcade games off a non trusted memory unit such as an External Hdd. Don't mean to rub it in / go off topic. Perhaps I should update my Homebrew thread.

It is red ringed. I'm yet to send it to them :p