• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

J2ME Platform

JoseskVolpe

Yeah... Old phones with Java integrated in their systems had many games. I wanna add some i played a lot but there isn't J2ME in the platform's list.. So, it's needed to add it.

JoseskVolpe

Somw of my J2ME games installed in my phone :3

I also have an old featurephone with Java, but that is such a low-end for that period and can't run many games xD

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-08-04-55-14.png
    Screenshot_2020-05-08-04-55-14.png
    878.6 KB · Views: 34

Somfing

Why you wanna add them if they don't have an achievements system? As I know there's no such a site like retroachievements.org for Java games.

JoseskVolpe

Why you wanna add them if they don't have an achievements system? As I know there's no such a site like retroachievements.org for Java games.

Exophase also allow us to manually add games in new and old platforms that dont has a achievement system. ¿So why not J2ME?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Any site you’d recommend for retrieving the full list of J2ME games? The game database here is linked up with GiantBomb, but I guess they don’t have that platform listed. I noticed some of the games seem to show up under the Browser category, but they don’t have a comprehensive list.

JoseskVolpe

Any site you’d recommend for retrieving the full list of J2ME games? The game database here is linked up with GiantBomb, but I guess they don’t have that platform listed. I noticed some of the games seem to show up under the Browser category, but they don’t have a comprehensive list.

Some old phones had the Opera Store, it served as an app store in that period, but had a lack of many java games.
I don't know if it can be used as a list, but a website i would recommend is Dedomil.net, i often download j2me games from this website, as they are the largest i have found and they keep adding new j2me games (yes, there's still some developers who code in j2me, some of them are also modders or indie).