• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Jailbreakme.com

BlackSheep

hmm... so what good cydia apps works on 4.0? any tips?

Hackulous
instalous
PagePreview
Bossperfs
vWallpaper
cydia delete
IClassic
Make it mine
Grabulous
WinterBoard
AdBlock
BTstack
Open SSH
Androlock
Five Icon
iBluetooth
infini board
infini folder
SB Settings
dTunes
Free Movies
OpenAppMkt
Cydelete
Categories
3G Unrestrictor
RedsnOw
d.imolbilecinema.com
MxTube
Insomnia
Pwn Player
dTunes
Terminal
iBlank
iHome
MacMan
Poof
OpeniBoot
Not all of them work but its worth a try

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
So I tried this and it repeatedly crashes. It got about halfway through the "Sit Tight" screen the first attempt and now the browser crashes immediately after the downloading part get's full. I tried about 20 more times, cleared browser history and cache.

Any suggestions?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
No dice.

Thank for the tip though, tried it twice, same thing happened. I'm not going to try anymore, don't have the patience.

LocutusEstBorg

I did it soon after flashing a fresh 4.0 so I didn't have any junk in it. Can't say whats causing the problem. You'll probably have to DFU restore to 4.0 if you can't figure it out. Make sure you disable automatic syncing first.

Things that are running in the background cos of iOS4 multiasking could probably have an effect if its anything like the PSP, though I don't think it uses real memory addresses :/

Robby

Los Doyers!
You have to have your ipod/phone restored before you do the jailbreak process.

So backup and restore, then do it.

seems like jailbreakme.com uses a .pdf file

should be easy to ignore and should be a program that blocks .pdf once you jail break from what I heared.