• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Just added my Wii U games... but they don't up in stats

newheath

I have to say, I am disappointed in this. After spending time and adding my Wii U stats I found out that I can't actually see the platform in the stats as it's called "non-tracked", So if I add Switch games, they will become a part of it too? There's no way to see your full stats for all platforms added manually?

1654756230666.png

The site tracks achievements Wii u has no achievements, you can't just manually add stats or anyone could just make up whatever they wanted, not saying you would but what's to stop someone saying they 100% completed a game they haven't even started, it's about proof that's why achievements are now timestamped to prove when you earned it.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I think they want the Non-Tracked category to have a filter for individual platforms, so they can see how many hours they've spent per platform?

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor
I have to say, I am disappointed in this. After spending time and adding my Wii U stats I found out that I can't actually see the platform in the stats as it's called "non-tracked", So if I add Switch games, they will become a part of it too? There's no way to see your full stats for all platforms added manually?

View attachment 12177
The non-tracked games are currently grouped together as you've noticed, but I imagine they could be filtered/separated relatively easily. We've been gradually adding more custom icons and colours to each of the different platform tags to make them more distinct and having a platform drop-down menu in the non-tracked games list has been suggested before. I think it would be best to implement that first.

Actually the same thing has been suggested for the Retro Achievements games, so I've been thinking it might be cool to have a way to group games, both Retro and non-tracked, together by console. Heck there are PS1 games on PSN that could get mixed in too, it gets a bit complicated with all the different services so there are a few different ways it could be done, I imagine.

GrimCrusades

I have messaged x3sphere in the past about creating tabs for each platform you manually add games to.

He replied "Yes I think having the ability to add tabs for the manually added platforms is a good idea. I'll try to add it soon. Overall it's not difficult to implement, but I haven't fully worked out what the settings page will look like for it yet. I think I'd want to give the option of adding multiple tabs and maybe some customization options as well in case users want to change the tab color or order."

Hopefully it's still in the works it's something I check on a daily. I would love to show off my Switch gaming in it's own tab not only for me but people that visit my profile.

newheath

I have messaged x3sphere in the past about creating tabs for each platform you manually add games to.

He replied "Yes I think having the ability to add tabs for the manually added platforms is a good idea. I'll try to add it soon. Overall it's not difficult to implement, but I haven't fully worked out what the settings page will look like for it yet. I think I'd want to give the option of adding multiple tabs and maybe some customization options as well in case users want to change the tab color or order."

Hopefully it's still in the works it's something I check on a daily. I would love to show off my Switch gaming in it's own tab not only for me but people that visit my profile.
Cheers! That'd be amazing.

Gamer Steve

I was wondering for games that are added manually like switch games or older games that dont have achievements....when we manually put completed on them could it bet added to our total completed games (the yellow remote icon on our profile)