• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Just bought 16GB iPAD WIFI for $383.00 @ TJ MAX

yngmike

Everybody, I don't know if this is a deal local to Cincinnati or not.

Just bought a 16GB WIFI iPAD for $383.00 AFTER Tax!

TJMAXX is offering the iPAD for 399.00 and (10% off if you open a store credit card).
For a total of $383!!!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Not sure why this was deleted. Anyway, pretty good deal, I had no idea TJ Max even stocked Apple hardware.

CowsRule

Tj Max has great prices. I usually buy my SkullCandy headphones there because they are much cheaper then other stores. I might look into the Ipad thing.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Seen this on MacRumors although TJ Maxx. I wonder if it's anything to do with TK Maxx in the UK. Probably the same company, who knows.

EDIT: Yep, it's the same.

T.K. Maxx is an 'off-price' retailer with stores throughout the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany and Poland.[1] The company is part of the TJX Companies which also owns other 'off-price' retail chains such as T.J. Maxx and Marshalls in the United States.

ilyace

The TJMaxx stores in the U.S. never sell any of that shit, just some random 3rd party accessories for iPods and iPhones.