• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Just chat

zimzimbre

I'm kinda failing to play for couple hours streight Monster Hunter World. Always jumping in FIFA or Crew with friend :(

I'm every couple days feeling bad about selling my PS4 last year, I feel I was playing games there with much more passion, on PC i'm always ending up with alt-tabbed game, today I had one of those moments with nostalgy about PS.

On top of my MHW "issue", it seems I need ~300-400 hours to beat it on 100% and Iceborne is coming up in 3 months from now on PC, thats ~300-400 hours MORE ! It's going to be my hardest 100% ever lol.

Last edited:

Gamer Steve

I'm kinda failing to play for couple hours streight Monster Hunter World. Always jumping in FIFA or Crew with friend :(

I'm every couple days feeling bad about selling my PS4 last year, I feel I was playing games there with much more passion, on PC i'm always ending up with alt-tabbed game, today I had one of those moments with nostalgy about PS.

On top of my MHW "issue", it seems I need ~300-400 hours to beat it on 100% and Iceborne is coming up in 3 months from now on PC, thats ~300-400 hours MORE ! It's going to be my hardest 100% ever lol.
Man i feel u on the ps...hopefully u will feel that way for ur pc....as for monster hunter its a great game and yes 100 percenting that beast is no joke lol

zimzimbre

Party ended sadly, done on 100% :) But looking forward for 2nd and 3rd game, so glad that I bought collection. Really refreshing and fast pace shooting game, sadly I never played it on release date. Perhaps it's better that I played it now in Remastered version since I see that a lot of achievements/trophies are bugged in regular one.