• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Just chat

Gamer Steve

Party ended sadly, done on 100% :) But looking forward for 2nd and 3rd game, so glad that I bought collection. Really refreshing and fast pace shooting game, sadly I never played it on release date. Perhaps it's better that I played it now in Remastered version since I see that a lot of achievements/trophies are bugged in regular one.
Yea i have the original games but never played them...then i bought the rematered collection and still havent played it...but i look forward to it

Gamer Steve

So many interesting games to be played for sure ^0^

Having fun with The Surge 2 at the moment. Has its flaws, but is better than The Surge 1. I would say around 7 out of 10. Good "time killer" before the big hits like Nioh 2, TLoU 2 and Cyberpunk 2077 next year.
Those are all good games that need to be played

Gamer Steve

So i really like that destiny 2 has cross save...now i can play with any of my psn, xbox or steam friends and continue to work on my character... i heard somewhere that warframe might do this down the road...if so that would be badass.

Gamer Steve

Has anyone here got back into or has started with destiny 2 again...i have been playing it lately and im hooked...it feels way better than it did before....was gonna main a hunter...but i might end up using all 3 and switching them out occasionally.

Gamer Steve

Hey everyone been a while since anything has been posted in this thread.

Hope u are all doing well during this quarantine....has anybody been using this time to game extra, i kno i have lol...what games are you playing or trying to finish?

I finished and got the platinum 🏆 in final fantasy VII remake and now im playing Sea of Thieves on xbox one while completing smaller indie games to increase my Gamer Score.

CallmeBerto

Been working on my backlog for the past two months.

Currently working through Ys1 and 2 as a friend gave them to me as a gift. Next up getting the last few achievements in Dragon's Dogma dark arisen

Gamer Steve

Been working on my backlog for the past two months.

Currently working through Ys1 and 2 as a friend gave them to me as a gift. Next up getting the last few achievements in Dragon's Dogma dark arisen
Thats awesome i too am working on some of my backlog now...even though i truly will never make a dent in it 😅 im currently playing Lost Odyssey a great jrpg. How are the Ys games? I have them and yet never tried them😅

CallmeBerto

Thats awesome i too am working on some of my backlog now...even though i truly will never make a dent in it 😅 im currently playing Lost Odyssey a great jrpg. How are the Ys games? I have them and yet never tried them😅

Only beat the first one and wow they have aged like milk. The combat is odd, you have to run into your enemies from the side/angel in order to hurt them and they not hurt you as well. The problem is later on you are in dungeons where the game will throw 20 of them at you with very little room. The game requires you to have the right equipment and levels in order to have even a chance to beat most bosses. Something the game only tells you about once and it is very easy to miss.

Gamer Steve

Only beat the first one and wow they have aged like milk. The combat is odd, you have to run into your enemies from the side/angel in order to hurt them and they not hurt you as well. The problem is later on you are in dungeons where the game will throw 20 of them at you with very little room. The game requires you to have the right equipment and levels in order to have even a chance to beat most bosses. Something the game only tells you about once and it is very easy to miss.
Jeeez so they are challenging then. Are they action combat or turn based?

Mcdonald

Has anyone here got back into or has started with destiny 2 again...i have been playing it lately and im hooked...it feels way better than it did before....was gonna main a hunter...but i might end up using all 3 and switching them out occasionally.

Sad this never happened.