• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

KFC vs. Popeyes vs. Church's Chicken

Slasher

Suck It
KFC is pretty good I guess.

Popeye's I've only ever heard of in the movie Little Nicky. But apparently it's fuckin awesome.

And I've never heard of Church's ever before.

PsypheR

I guess Church's is a predominately southern chain restaurant. Or maybe they don't have it in Canada?

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
KFC is pretty good I guess.

Popeye's I've only ever heard of in the movie Little Nicky. But apparently it's fuckin awesome.

And I've never heard of Church's ever before.

it is awesome. best chicken evar!

popeyes>Church's>KFC

only good thing from kfc is the bowls

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Church's is a part of white castle as far as i know. at least every time i used to eat it it was.

Personally I think that kfc tasted better then both. with the exception of that nasty ass macaroni, every thing at Popeye's tastes better then the actual chicken they sell.

Seth

MD Party Room
Dont matter to me...THey taste about the same..

Slasher

Suck It
I'm not totally huge on chicken anyways, except for spicy chicken wings. I'm more of a beef kind of guy

Sullivan

I have popeyes, i have never had kfc or church's

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
Church's is a part of white castle as far as i know. at least every time i used to eat it it was.

Personally I think that kfc tasted better then both. with the exception of that nasty ass macaroni, every thing at Popeye's tastes better then the actual chicken they sell.

I agree.

KFC kills popeye's anyday.

But if you ever in the hood you need to go to the chicken coop.
you can get a 10 peice chicken for 5.00$ with a big box of fries. there bisquits are nasty though.

Moose

Meta Moose
The KFC is Britain is fowl. It doesn't even taste of anything and the food quality is poor.

Sullivan

agree with you moose, i like getting really good fried chicken!

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
no way. the breading they use has a dry burnt taste to it.

your not going t the right one then.

i like chicken with crunchy breading and greeeeeeeeeaeaaaaaaaaasy insides.

ive been eating chicken since my frirst teeth came in man and i think kfc kills.

But thats just me every one is intitled t there own opinion though i am a kfc fanboy. Suprised im not fat...... (yet)

twelve

I'm not dead
I love KFC. Gotta agree with Moose and Hardly for the most part. I've been in every KFC near me (4) and 3 of them are crap.

So long as the chicken hasn't been sat under their heatlamps for too long it's good. Even better if it's freshly cooked (go in after 8pm when they only cook to order).

Adiuvo

I've never had Church's and KFC sucks due to the reasons Hardley gave. So, Popeye's wins, though they aren't that great either.