• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Killzone 2 Get Together

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Rather than derail the main game discussion thread, we can talk about meeting up in here for tonight.

When? - Tonight at 8:30 EST. (5:30 for west coast people in the US and 1 AM for people in the UK)

People who will be there so far:
Myself - Mic
Joey - Mic
hippie - Mic
Vee (possibly)
Adiuvo (possibly) - Mic
[STRIKE]Slasher - Mic[/STRIKE]
Sousanator - Mic
[STRIKE]PSPHax0r9 - Mic[/STRIKE]

Adiuvo

I'll try and make it.

PSN is Adiuvo, and I have a mic, though I don't talk that much at all on it.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Should be a good turnout. I just unlocked the shotgun and went on a rampage with it. I checked the stats afterward. 173 shots fired with 171 hits, lol.

Slasher

Suck It
Sorry, I won't be able to make it now. My brother and his friend will be downstairs so I'm letting them use the PS3

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Damnit....spoke too soon. Now I can't make it. I'll probably be on around 10-10:30 EST, though, if you guys are still playing.

hippie

abe you gonna make it?

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM EST ----------

just made a room "M4M Room" is the name and the pass is "qjiswin"

Adiuvo

Nice game overall. I quit once it started getting that hectic, plus some of the idiots with the mics. You should have made the room smaller Hippie ;)

I did quite well this time. Got Abe with a few headshots, though Whisper killed me at just about every firefight. Definitely was fun.

Same time next week would be great.

Whisper

Logic :(
Nice game overall. I quit once it started getting that hectic, plus some of the idiots with the mics. You should have made the room smaller Hippie ;)

I did quite well this time. Got Abe with a few headshots, though Whisper killed me at just about every firefight. Definitely was fun.

Same time next week would be great.

The beginning focused more on team work and communication. When it got crowded I decided to just kill ignoring each mission. It was fun though and I'm willing to play again.