• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Killzone 2 Get Together

Whisper

Logic :(
It's alright, if not enough people have them they won't be required.

Anyway, post your main class and weapon. It'll help organize teams.

Adiuvo- Sab/Sab or Sab/Medic: STA14 Rifle

I'm usually a scout with a sniper.

Adiuvo

Probably not, some people are busy :(

I missed our training date too, sorry about that. Are you good tomorrow?

Bill

You haven't unlocked any of the classes then. But the first gun you get is pretty good, as long as you can get headshots under duress.

Also, I have no idea how I killed Radec, but he was annoying as fuck. I say forget it and go play online, but I'm guessing you want to see the ending.

Bill

You actually get a trophy for beating him in under 20 minutes, lawls. I got that the first time I beat him, which took me MANY tries.

Adiuvo

Kill all of Radec's support troops, then he fights you himself. Radec himself isn't actually that hard. I knifed him the whole time.

For the support, hide under the bottom left stairs, then lead Helghast and shoot them. Save the nade launcher for the rockets.

xploren

Contributor
Kill all of Radec's support troops, then he fights you himself. Radec himself isn't actually that hard. I knifed him the whole time.

For the support, hide under the bottom left stairs, then lead Helghast and shoot them. Save the nade launcher for the rockets.

The first time I tried, the support troops stopped showing up, and Radec was just going from side to side on the balcony. How the hell did you knife him?

Adiuvo

Drop down into the central area, and he'll teleport down to you. Then you can start shooting him, or knifing him if you feel like it.

This was on veteran BTW.