• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Killzone 2

user friendly

I do when I have time. It's probably my most played game this gen next to Warhawk and Uncharted. I see Adiuvo on now and then.

I'll be buying the new maps coming soon as well.

Slasher

Suck It
I haven't played lately, I don't really know why. I tried getting back into it a few weeks ago but I just ended up getting pissed off because I had to get a feel for the controls again. It made me realize just how annoying they really are.

Anyways, that update definitely looks well deserved. I'm looking forward to trying that 'High Precision' option in the controller configuration. Maybe it'll make this game less frustrating.

user friendly

My main grip with the MP is the fact that hardly anybody actually tries to complete the objectives and play as a team. Rocket whores are quite annoying as well. It's too hard to find a game that's well balanced but it sounds like the patch should fix that issue.

~EDIT~

Apparently server info will be included in this patch as well as the new "high precision mode" being included for single player. Server info, which is so fucking basic and should have been in there on launch will make MP so much more enjoyable.

Adiuvo

I still play every day, and have gotten pretty good. The spawn invincibility from placed spawns was ridiculous, and I'm glad they got it removed. The assault nerf is nice as well, as four shots from the equivalent of a .45 caliber rifle is way too much to kill someone. Especially when a default clip is only 24 rounds.

user friendly

I haven't played in a couple weeks because most games these days use the add-on, which I haven't bought yet. The new patch and add-on might make me play more if I can scrounge up some money. Summer break will allow me to play a lot more too :D

That's weird, I see it the other way. The last few nights I haven't seen any games including the new maps. The first week there was a lot of games with the new map pack but now it's pretty baron. I think people realize that others that want to join the game can't, even if it includes the original maps in the rotation.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
That's weird, I see it the other way. The last few nights I haven't seen any games including the new maps. The first week there was a lot of games with the new map pack but now it's pretty baron. I think people realize that others that want to join the game can't, even if it includes the original maps in the rotation.

You might be right, I haven't played *since* the new pack came out, which means that as you put it, the decision to use it may have fizzled out by now. Too bad I abstaining from the PS3 until next Friday! :(

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Just got the game and it look AMAZING, even better than MGS4 and that's saying a lot...

Btw, I got the Steel & Titanium Pack DLC for free because of PSN+, what the hell does it add? xD

Adiuvo

Two new maps I believe. It's been awhile since I played it.

I don't remember it looking better than MGS4, but it does look fantastic. Have you tried online?

Dan

Contributor
Yeah, two maps called Steel and Titanium believe it or not :p

Haven't bothered purchasing them though, it's rare that I play KZ2.