• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Killzone 2

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Reached the top 3% :)

Shooting for 1% next week. This week is pretty busy, but next week I have spring break so I'll definitely have a lot of play time.

I would, but I'm hoping to work on my iPhone game since it's my spring break as well. Dammit, more days need to be added to the week.

Argh. I'll try anyway :) Let me know when you want to play Adiuvo, we haven't gone 1v1 yet.

Adiuvo

I would, but I'm hoping to work on my iPhone game since it's my spring break as well. Dammit, more days need to be added to the week.

Argh. I'll try anyway :) Let me know when you want to play Adiuvo, we haven't gone 1v1 yet.

Haha, anytime. My disguise will be useless in a 1v1, but with the STA-14 and only a single person I probably won't need it anyways ;)

What time are you available? Thankfully we're in the same area, so time zones won't be an issue.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Haha, anytime. My disguise will be useless in a 1v1, but with the STA-14 and only a single person I probably won't need it anyways ;)

What time are you available? Thankfully we're in the same area, so time zones won't be an issue.

I'll be available probably in the morning a couple hours a day, and in the late evenings I think. Although times may change if I'm hanging with friends or whatever.

Adiuvo

In the morning I'm out unless it's the weekend due to a zero period class. Around 4:00 PM is good for me, at any date.

Adiuvo

Stick to the corners in small games. In Salamun Market you always went into the middle area of the map, which let me pick you off pretty easily (unless I fumbled my controller, which happened twice >_>). It's not like big games where people often don't notice since it's so large. People always watch the obvious area in smaller games, since they allow for easier kills.

The alleys in Salamun are always a good place to be.

Seth

MD Party Room
Killzone 2 DLC will be free and will be out on april 30th...

_Syn

Killzone 2 DLC will be free and will be out on april 30th...

You had me jumping up and down, due to happiness.! :blush:

PSPHax0r9 said:
It is coming April 30, but no pricing has been announced yet. The "free" rumor was a bad translation.

But Hax0r9 had me jumping up and down, due to anger. :cry:

Fives

just ordered this game tonight! i can't wait i was waiting for it for so long. i hope the multiplayer is as intense as it looks. i'm down with doing games with anyone thats up for it. btw is there voice communication? i haven't even seen any ps3 headsets so i figured i'd ask

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
just ordered this game tonight! i can't wait i was waiting for it for so long. i hope the multiplayer is as intense as it looks. i'm down with doing games with anyone thats up for it. btw is there voice communication? i haven't even seen any ps3 headsets so i figured i'd ask

There is, but you'll need a bluetooth headset in order to utilize it like most PS3 games.

Adiuvo

USB headsets work fine as well. It's what I use, and I've never had trouble hearing or being heard.