• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Killzone 2

Seth

MD Party Room
Wow big update. Can't wait to update.

Adiuvo

Awesome, I'm so glad they fixed the glitches on Tharsis. Having an assassination target get up on the roof was amazingly annoying.

Adiuvo

Ditto with the turrets. Since it's right out of the Helghast spawn point, you basically can't run anywhere unless you have boost.

Adiuvo

That idiot with the shotgun and the boost made everything stupid. It seems like everyone who made the top 1% uses the most annoying tactics.

LocutusEstBorg

There is only ONE server in my list and its latency is almost 2 seconds. In any shootout me and the guy I'm shooting always kill each other at the same time.

Adiuvo

There is only ONE server in my list and its latency is almost 2 seconds. In any shootout me and the guy I'm shooting always kill each other at the same time.
Why aren't you switching it to all regions?
Lol. I should've played :( Are you going to be on later tonight or tomorrow?

Tomorrow yeah, for sure. Some people from our church are coming over with their mentally disabled children, and I don't plan on entertaining. I'll probably be on the whole day =/

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Why aren't you switching it to all regions?

Tomorrow yeah, for sure. Some people from our church are coming over with their mentally disabled children, and I don't plan on entertaining. I'll probably be on the whole day =/

Ah, okay, I think I've got some homework, but I never work on it till Sunday, so I should be on at some point.

Scorned

That idiot with the shotgun and the boost made everything stupid. It seems like everyone who made the top 1% uses the most annoying tactics.

Most i figure are like that, but i've played a few who i actually think deserve the award. I'll probably play a bit later today.

Adiuvo

I've already downloaded and played them a bit. Very fun. It's not all from single player either, as shown by the 140 meg download size.