• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Killzone 2

ilyace

If someone appears on your right, if it takes half a century to turn round and hit them, its fucked.

But like Slasher said in most games there is an option to turn the sensitivity up or down. I remember this was a problem for me with COD4 and Battlefield:Bad Company.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Will buy.

user friendly

I don't understand how you are so pumped for this game and I don't think you've even played R2? It confuses me since it seems you like FPS's. You're really missing out by skipping R2 completely.

Edit- That goes for all of the people frothing to play this that haven't touched R2.

I know man, I know. I was pumped for R2, I'm sure you remember, lol. But then.... I got to play the beta and well, it seemed like a downgrade from the Resistance (MP anyways). To be fair, I was in the Killzone 2 beta at the same time and I pretty much played that exclusively. I only tried a few minutes of coop but I never devoted enough time to get hooked I think.

I'm usually not too crazy about MP in games anyway (I tend to get stressed sometimes :blushing:) KZ2 however, was very stress relieving.

I still want to rent R2 but unfortunately I think I'm going to miss out on the MP, we'll see though. Whenever I see you on (which is a lot more now since R2 came out), I sometimes wonder what I'm missing.

Seth

MD Party Room
Is there any word if there doing a Killzone 2 Ads for Superbowl 43..

Also Amazon selling 80GB PS3 for $349 today only..

Vee

Is there any word if there doing a Killzone 2 Ads for Superbowl 43..

Also Amazon selling 80GB PS3 for $349 today only..

Doubt it. Superbowl adverts cost more then their whole advertising campaign in a single territory.

user friendly

Eurogamer 9/10

--------------------------------------------------------

IGN 9.4/10

9.5 Presentation

Everything from the first entrance onto the battlefield to the last cutscene creates a hectic, fun and fast-paced thrill ride through a warzone where each step you take could be your last.
9.5 Graphics
Phenomenal visuals prove that Guerrilla either met or surpassed that infamous E3 trailer. Some technical issues hold it back from being a completely flawless masterpiece.
9.0 Sound
7.1 channel sound captures every nuance of the battlefield from gunshots to screams along with a great soundtrack. Weakly delivered, curse-filled dialogue (sans Brian Cox) could've been done better.
9.0 Gameplay
You'll have to get used to the firearms as well as the AI on both sides. More turret and vehicle sections would've been great, but outside of that, the single-player campaign is fun to play through.
9.5 Lasting Appeal
Multiplayer is extremely deep and has the added bonus of an offline skirmish mode. This is where you'll spend the majority of your time once the credits roll.
9.4/10
Outstanding OVERALL

2daaeiw.gif