• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Killzone 3

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Damn, I still haven't played KZ 1 or 2 =\ I liked the PSP game and I'll be damned if I miss this series!

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Damn, I still haven't played KZ 1 or 2 =\ I liked the PSP game and I'll be damned if I miss this series!

I have the first one on PS2 but never beat it. Got up to a point where I was with this ninja looking woman in a park and all these helghast were walking about. Had to try and snipe them with thermals.

I really should get around to beating it. It's on my to do list at least. :D

TeamOverload

Would you mind citing a source or just putting a little more effort into making a thread?

Your post is absolutely useless and tells me next to nothing about the topic.

You could've looked at the link I posted as well, no need to be quite so harsh on him. I agree he should have provided a source, but it's not that hard to find out a little more info on your own.

Robby

Los Doyers!
You could've looked at the link I posted as well, no need to be quite so harsh on him. I agree he should have provided a source, but it's not that hard to find out a little more info on your own.
Usually when one makes a thread about a game, they tend to post a little info so people don't have to look around.
That is why we have this site, so we can get our gaming info on one site.

When I first saw this thread, I opened it up, read the post then closed the tab because of the very little amount of info in the first post.

TeamOverload

Like I said, I'm agreeing that he should have posted a post initially, but it took all of a two seconds to open up a new tab and go to any gaming blog and see it, much less time than it took to rant about him not posting a source.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Like I said, I'm agreeing that he should have posted a post initially, but it took all of a two seconds to open up a new tab and go to any gaming blog and see it, much less time than it took to rant about him not posting a source.

Like I said, it would be better to get as much game info on one site as possible.
He made this thread, he could have taken the extra time to put more info into it.

Yes I can go to another site, but what is the point of this site if I have to go to other sites to get more game info. It makes this site look sloppy when you see a thread like this.

It would be nice to have him already link to a site with more info, posts some main details about the game, and ask for a discussion.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
You should have seen the thread starters name and known it would have been rubbish before opening it.

But I do agree with you Robby. If you are going to start a thread about a game, especially one as big as this, take five minutes and put information in it.

I'll also agree that it does make the site look bad from a lurkers prospective.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

Izunagi

Bloodless Tatari
Sounds pretty cool. Not sure about the 3D, but I guess that's a bonus for anyone who has a T.V. that can pull it off. Nonetheless, pretty good news overall.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I'm excited about the artic levels, I really dig artic missions in games and I can see this working out well.

Slasher

Suck It
Usually when one makes a thread about a game, they tend to post a little info so people don't have to look around.
That is why we have this site, so we can get our gaming info on one site.

When I first saw this thread, I opened it up, read the post then closed the tab because of the very little amount of info in the first post.

Guess I'm a little late to the party, but anyways I did the exact same thing. People need to put a little more effort into making threads, otherwise it would be easier if you just didn't make them at all. If the info is newsworthy enough then I'm sure somebody with some common sense would come along and create it themselves with adequate info included

Killzone 3 sounds neat. I'll definitely be getting it

I enjoyed KZ2's multiplayer. It felt like one of the games that didn't dumb-down things too much, like recoil. The constantly changing nature of it and the overall balance between the classes (sans assault) was refreshing.

The single campaign was also beautiful. Here's to hoping Guerilla can best even themselves.

[STRIKE]Also, dumb question, but, the 3D feature is optional, yes?[/STRIKE] Yeah, it is.

Adiuvo

KZ2 multiplayer was my favorite multiplayer ever. I loved being a Saboteur purely for the STA-14. It's disguise ability was useless but coupled with Medic as it's secondary it was nearly impossible to die if you could aim.