• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Kingdom Hearts III

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Is anyone surprised that I made this thread?

5CnLRyc.jpg

Apparently it's been in development since 2010. So we still might have to wait another year or two. But I squealed when I was watching the Sony press conference. Literally, the second the Disney logo showed up. Full-on inner-teenaged girl appeared from the depths of my manly exterior. It was like finding Jesus in snack ramen for the Christian nuts out there.

Discuss.

Plot:
Believing light and darkness must remain in balance, Master Xehanort seeks to spark war against the ‘tyranny of light’ to restore equilibrium.

In an effort to undermine Xehanort’s plot, Sora, Donald and Goofy search for seven guardians of light and the “Key to Return Hearts,” while King Mickey and Riku search for previous Keyblade wielders.

Consoles:
Playstation 4 and Xbox One

Release Date: Hopefully, sooner than we think.

Trailer

Sources: Reddit, KH13.com

football

I was playing the first game the other day in anticipation of 1.5 and it still looks great, even on a huge TV. This is easily in my top 3 most anticipated games.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I haven't really kept up with all the portable installments but I'm very excited for a new mainline Kingdom Hearts. Guessing it's quite a ways off as there was very little footage shown at E3.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
I haven't really kept up with all the portable installments but I'm very excited for a new mainline Kingdom Hearts. Guessing it's quite a ways off as there was very little footage shown at E3.

Birth By Sleep is essentially KH0 (takes place before KH1) and explains why everything that's happening is happening, so if you have a PSP still. I would definitely suggest playing Birth By Sleep Final Mix (find the English patched version). The unfortunate thing with all of the spin-off titles is that it's confused the consumer with the importance of the games. 358/2 Days and Re:coded are just not important. KH3D is important since it is supposed to be the last game that takes place before this one. So if there are any games worth looking at it's BBS and 3D. Otherwise don't bother with any of the other games. I'm going to re-play through the games since this was announced since I haven't played KH1 or KH2 in 8 years.

Abe: If you have a PS3 and can wait until September to play the updated version of KH1 with the Chain of Memories remake. Go right ahead, those games are a blast to play with. The camera has it's issues, but it doesn't ruin the game.

football

TMT, I've been playing through as well, slowly but surely. I finished KH:3D and then started on KH1, it's every bit as awesome as I remembered and this time I set the camera to manual. Once I got used to controlling myself it seemed to be slightly less frustrating. My question to you is do you prefer KH:CoM on PS2 or GBA? A place up the street sells the RE version brand new but I was hesitant on buying it.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
TMT, I've been playing through as well, slowly but surely. I finished KH:3D and then started on KH1, it's every bit as awesome as I remembered and this time I set the camera to manual. Once I got used to controlling myself it seemed to be slightly less frustrating. My question to you is do you prefer KH:CoM on PS2 or GBA? A place up the street sells the RE version brand new but I was hesitant on buying it.

Both are fine. I personally enjoyed the GBA version more. But mostly because of the sentimental value that game has since I first beat it as a kid. One could argue it's easier or harder on both. You certainly feel like you have more freedom in the PS2 remake because everything is rendered (there are proper cutscenes in the game too), whereas the GBA is simpler in it's presentation due to it's limitations. Also it's a lot easier to emulate the GBA version than the PS2 version. So there is that to consider too if you want to save cash.

Askar Sensei

I'll look forward for the final mix and kh3, I also played bbs back on psp but i'm getting really annoyed by all those spin offs, they really confused a lot more the story imho (apart from bbs which is a prequel btw). Hope that kh3 will end this series with a blast. I really loved it, especially kh1.