• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC L4D2: Anyone up for a 4v4 versus game right now?

Chathurga

Anyone up for a game of versus in L4D2? We'll be playing as soon as we have 8 players so if you want in reply here or join IRC quick.

So far there's:
Chathurga
MenaceInc
xploren
Cloudy
ilyACE
JustPie

2 to go! D:

Edit: gg

Chathurga

We had some problems getting into a server at first but when we got things going it was tons of fun. I might turn this into a general thread for L4D2 games because we'll definitely be playing this more.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
We had some problems getting into a server at first but when we got things going it was tons of fun. I might turn this into a general thread for L4D2 games because we'll definitely be playing this more.

Sounds like a winner.

EvilSeph

Administrator
We're always looking for people to play some L4D2, so if your name isn't listed in the first post or you haven't replied to this thread, reply with your Steam Profile and join the MfM Steam group!

Moose

Meta Moose
Just bought the "Valve Complete Pack" so when I get it installed I will be up for a game.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Well, the brief run through the new campaign has me itching to play again. I'm off to work in a few, but does anyone want to play a bit tonight? I'd like to play some Versus in The Sacrifice.

EvilSeph

Administrator
If I'm on, I'm in. Playing last night made me wonder why we ever stopped...it was just so much fun.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I won't be in, I'm in Castleblaney tonight with a band, sorry guys. Tomorrow night I'm in Belfast...maybe Sunday night I could play? :D

Bran

Yell
I'd totally be down for playing some time, not tonight cause I'm working probably until 2am. But this weekend and next week should be good for me.

My Steam is Bran, but if you are searching me search 'z357x' cause Bran has like a million hits.

Slasher

Suck It
what time are you guys thinking of playing? I might be down

I remember when I first bought L4D2 my computer wasn't able to play it on decent settings unless I wanted the frames to drop while in-game - so because of this I didn't end up giving the game much of a chance because it looked like crap. Now that I have my new laptop that can play it completely maxed out, I haven't had the chance to get into it as much as I'd like to