• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Lag on games

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You can't sell L4D on PC anyways, it is a one time activation only thing.

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
what's the point of buying the game, turning around and selling it a few weeks later?
:neutral::neutral::neutral:

You buy games to play them, they're a form of entertainment. And you've obviously enjoyed the game enough to keep it this long.:mad:

Support the developers, and buy games. Part of the reason you're having problems is probably from a hacked together crack.

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
Ok, Grey.

On another note:

I put arguments at "-dxlevel 80" and "-dxlevel 81". I also used "cl_showfps 1" and I'm getting AT MOST 20-25fps. But, it's still playable if there aren't a lot of infected in the area.

Ok, Grey.

On another note:

I put arguments at "-dxlevel 80" and "-dxlevel 81". I also used "cl_showfps 1" and I'm getting AT MOST 20-25fps. But, it's still playable if there aren't a lot of infected in the area.

L4D/L4D2 do not support DX8 at all. You're still running in DX9. x3 said this in post 10.

Adiuvo

There's a point where you need to drop off old support for greater compatibility and cost efficiency.

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
Fuck, alright.

Well, someone delete/lock this thread if possible, please? There's really no where else this could go.

Status
Not open for further replies.