• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3DS Launch Titles Finally Unveiled

TeamOverload

Courtesy of IGN the launch day line-up is as follows:

First Party Titles ($39.99 msrp):
Pilotwings Resort
Steel Diver
Nintendogs + Cats (3 Variations)

Third Party Titles (Pricing TBA):
Super Street Figter IV (Capcom)
The Sims 3 (EA)
Madden NFL Football (EA Sports)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D (Konami)
Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
Ridge Racer 3D (Namco Bandai)
Super Monkey Ball 3D (Sega)
Bust-A-Move Universe (Square Enix)
Samurai Warriors: Chronicles (Tecmo Koei)
Asphalt 3D (Ubisoft)
Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D (Ubisoft)
Rayman 3D (Ubisoft)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars (Ubisoft)

What do you all think about the line-up so far?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Pilotwings looks awesome, although I've been hearing mixed reactions on the 3D effect in it. Will have to try it out for myself, still not sure if I'll get a 3DS at launch though.

Rayman 3D looks like the best game in this lineup, the only thing is it's technically not new (basically a port of Rayman 2 on DC).

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Super Street Fighter IV and Super Monkey Ball would be the two games I'd play in that list but otherwise no thanks. Definitely not worth getting the system at launch for in my opinion. Might wait a while for price to be reduced or second hand systems to appear and when there's more substantial software available.

OUTL4W

I'm pretty sure I seen where resident evil was coming....once I see what that looks like then I think I'll ultimately decide on getting 1.

Spiros

Maiki
Wow, that is one very underwheling list imo. I'm surprized that they aren't releasing one of the bigger first party games like Kid Icarus, Zelda OoT remake, or the Starfox 64 remake. Anyway, this just makes me feel better about not having money to get one right away.