• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi LCD buying help

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
hey guys i am buying this lcd has anyone heard any good things about it
does anyone has it

Will my ps3/xbox work using hdmi to dvi converter on this monitor

Some pics its a samsung

SAMSUNG_22LCD_2233SW.jpg

post-199674-1233408432_thumb.jpg

the official site --here

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
It seems like a decent monitor. The PS3 should work from personl experience at a friends house. The Xbox 360 should work but not sure about it. P.S, what's your budget? I could help find a possibly better one in your budget depending on where you live

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
thanks for replying
my range is between INR=9000
this monitor is the best in that range
--it has 1080p
--it has HCDP supported,dvi,dvi-d
--5ms response time
--viewing angle is also good
--it is 16:9

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
Okay, I don't know where to shop in INR so i think thats a good choice :) (I'm in the UK so i deal in GDP and i can usually help out with US$ where possible)

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
Can anyone confirm ps3 will work with the above model samsung 2233sw

eldiablov

Contributor
Buying something with HDMI support is better in the long run. Running an extra cable for audio is a pain in the ass, believe me I know.

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
[/COLOR]
I suggest a Samsung T240HD. I got my PC, xbox, directv hooked up to it. very good mutli!

Newegg.com - SAMSUNG ToC T240HD Rose-Black 24 Dolby Digital Surround Speakers - LCD Monitors

by the way. it looks like the same as samsung 2233sw expect rose red at the bottom.

how are the viewing angles on your samsung because the monitor i am going to buy has the same viewing angles so is it viewable from the top,bottom,left,right

And i am going to use that monitor for ps3 so will hdmi to dvi converter give me sharp images like pure hdmi

eldiablov

Contributor
[/COLOR]

how are the viewing angles on your samsung because the monitor i am going to buy has the same viewing angles so is it viewable from the top,bottom,left,right

And i am going to use that monitor for ps3 so will hdmi to dvi converter give me sharp images like pure hdmi

DVI is identical to HDMI aside from the fact that it doesn't carry an audio signal.

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
DVI is identical to HDMI aside from the fact that it doesn't carry an audio signal.

do u know how are the viewing angles it says it has 170,160 what does that mean is it viewable from the top,bottom,left,right

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
do u know how are the viewing angles it says it has 170,160 what does that mean is it viewable from the top,bottom,left,right

Most monitors like the one here have bad viewing angles from the vertical position with so-so ones from horizontal. You'll notice it most if you are sitting below the monitor. To get one with a better viewing angle you'll have to spend much more money