• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Leaderboards and profile

Deathdealer1982

I had a question about the leaderboards do they update avery 24 hours or when I syinc my profile on Google play I see on my profile it gives me all the achievements I earned through the day I dident know how the leaderboards work with ranking on the Google leaderboards but on my profile it syinc avery time I update my profile if some can give me any insight on this I really appreciate it thank you

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Syncing your profile is completely separate from the leaderboard update. In order to accurately update your rank, we also need to update the rank of all other profiles, so this only done once a day.

EDIT: I'm not exactly sure why you created multiple threads on the same topic, btw. It's pretty obvious you are posting under multiple user accounts, so I deleted the other threads.

Last edited:

Deathdealer1982

Thank you that help me out to know how it works on the sight here someone told me it did it avery time you sign in did they change it now aloy of people are saying that so I thought I would find out thanks