• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Leaderboards problem

Skany23

Hello,
I am new here so i am sorry if this question is dumb... I want to stick with steam only leaderboards, but previously i tryed to add xbox and psn acc. So even if you delete those accounts from your profile you will be forever stick to multiplatform leaderboards? Because i can't find myself in steam leaderboards. Can i reset it somehow ?
Thanks and have a nice day =)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It looks like the issue is that you haven't setup a custom profile link on Steam. Technically your username is 76561199102476168. If you search for that on the Steam leaderboard, then your profile shows up as expected.

An example of the profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199102476168

While mine is:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/x3sphere

See how it shows 'x3sphere' in the link, compared to yours. The privacy settings guide mentions how to setup a custom profile link on Steam. The reason we use that is since it's guaranteed to be unique, the display name isn't. That said, I can change the search to look for both the username and display name. Right now it only looks for the username.

Last edited:

Skany23

Oh ok =) I get it. And if i have two different leaderboards ranks on my profile is normal ? I have 48 286 on main screen and 69 558 when i click on steam card. I suppose cross platform leaderboards is default for everyone even if you connect only one platform.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
That's normal, yeah. On the main page it shows your rank from the cross-platform leaderboard (even with one service, you are still ranked there). While on the Steam profile the rank is specific to the Steam leaderboard.

Also we don't include users who haven't created an actual site account on the cross-platform leaderboard, so that's another reason why your rank would be higher there.

Skany23

thank you very much for clarifying and i realy appreciate how fast you react =) I didn't expect that. GJ!