• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Limbo on Origin does not have achievement?!

Richtoon

Few days ago I got excited when I saw Limbo achievements for Origin got added on this site because I love this game so much. So I went on Origin to play Limbo but I can't see it showing any achievement list when I clicked Limbo in game library and I have tried playing Limbo and didn't see any achievement pop up.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
This may be some kind of bug with Origin. A few people asked me why the Limbo achievements weren't showing up on the site, and I was able to retrieve the list but none of the achievements appear to be registering on Origin itself. Every profile I've checked with the game has 0 achievements.

Maybe the achievements haven't fully gone live yet or something. It might be worth checking with the developer and see if they have anything to say on this.