• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Link PSN

marcalrepoles

I cannot link my PSN account. It is setted to public. It finds only 22 of my games, and the trophies I got from maybe 4 years ago. But when I try to verify using the "about me" thing, it does not work. Anyone knows what might be the problem?

marcalrepoles

I already changed the settings to public. Also my trophies are synchronized. I already checked both. One of the things that are also happening is that I tried to verify the account with the the "about me" code, and it keep saying it cannot be validated. Already double checked that also. Any ideas?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Verifying the account has no impact on tracking, I reset the verification code though so you can try it again - it'll give you a new code when bringing up the prompt.

When I checked your profile before it looked like a different account was linked, as the other poster said it only showed 22 trophies on PSN as well. It's showing over 2000 now.