• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Linux finally ported to iPhone!

Hardrive

Contributor
Dont work on a plane....Where just I spent the day useing it and feel to lazy to charge it...

Or when it looks 75% full and then just dies on me..

My Zune was really strange. I bought a 30 GB one when they were phasing them out (so i got it cheap), and the battery life initially was terrible. After a few months of using it though, it magically improved greatly, and now I can get through a two or three days with no problem.

Seth

MD Party Room
My Zune was really strange. I bought a 30 GB one when they were phasing them out (so i got it cheap), and the battery life initially was terrible. After a few months of using it though, it magically improved greatly, and now I can get through a two or three days with no problem.
Dam that sound just about what I got with my Ipod..

Well maybe my zune will improve over time to..

Btw how was mp3 less day on the the 31ist?

Do you watch any video on it?
HOw many hours of music do you use it for?

-chw42-

Like a Boss

Maybe it was because of a firmware update?