• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

List of 360 Games with Active Online Servers (As in still possible to play online)

LittleByrdEee1

This is spurred by my desire to collect and actually play older titles and before I get them I do like to know if online is possible for some as there are times I can locate others online to pursue achievements or re-live past moments.

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor
This is spurred by my desire to collect and actually play older titles and before I get them I do like to know if online is possible for some as there are times I can locate others online to pursue achievements or re-live past moments.
I don't know if there's a curated list anywhere, but if you check a game on trueachievements and click on the filter button it will usually tell you if a game has any partly or completely discontinued/unobtainable achievements because servers are no longer up, or for other reasons.

Of course just because a game still has working servers or peer-to-peer multiplayer doesn't mean anyone is playing.

Although I was surprised a little while back when I tried Split/Second and immediately got into a match, I imagine I probably just crashed someone's organised play session but that was kinda cool to see.