• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Droid List of games with buggy Google play achievements!

TiagoDapper

Although the Guides option is not yet active on the site and there are no comments on achievements within the list itself, I come here to register games on Google Play that are having problems with the achievements, whether temporary or not, or something that was possible in the past and today it is no longer possible.

I will add over time the games that have problems like this, if you want to contribute to the topic just comment that I add to the list (I'm tired of wasting time and "dirtying" the account with games of this type, buggy and / or poorly done

List of games:

- BlockBuild : Craft Your Dream World (the achievement of placing a thousand blocks did not drop "Put 1000 Blocks", nor of breaking a thousand "Removed 1000 Blocks", nor of playing for 30 minutes "Played more than 30 minutes").

- Farm Invasion USA (Killed 500 enemies in one ride "Unbreakable").

- Little Krishna (open more than 100 mysterious boxes and earn "Surprise!").

- Little Ram (open more than 100 mystery boxes and earn the "Believer of Fate" achievement).

-
This War of Mine Stories - Father's Promise (The achievement is related to the story mode, regardless of your choice at the end, it is not possible "Diary: The Truth").

Last edited:

Skumblex

This War of Mine Stories - Father's Promise : The final story related trophy "Diary: The truth" will never pop. This is also verified by many Google play reviews.

Toby: The Secret Mine : no matter your choice in the end, you can only get the "bad end" achievement, but not the "good end" one. The developer was informed, but does not have the code anymore to fix this.

TiagoDapper

This War of Mine Stories - Father's Promise : The final story related trophy "Diary: The truth" will never pop. This is also verified by many Google play reviews.

Toby: The Secret Mine : no matter your choice in the end, you can only get the "bad end" achievement, but not the "good end" one. The developer was informed, but does not have the code anymore to fix this.
As soon as the administrators let me edit the post I will add this game!

The game Bug Jam Adventure has an achievement of posting the score on Facebook, but support for facebook is over now (probably only worked until 2017, since its last page posting was in the year 2017). So, until today it is impossible to obtain! "Social Celebrity".

Somfing

In these games achievements are unlocked and then disappear after a while. The developers blame Google for this. https://www.exophase.com/game/desert-of-vice-android/achievements/

However, this game had the same problem some time ago, but now everything works.

Skumblex

As soon as the administrators let me edit the post I will add this game!

The game Bug Jam Adventure has an achievement of posting the score on Facebook, but support for facebook is over now (probably only worked until 2017, since its last page posting was in the year 2017). So, until today it is impossible to obtain! "Social Celebrity".
I actually had two suggestions "This war of mine" (https://www.exophase.com/game/this-war-of-mine-stories-fathers-promise-android/achievements/) and "Toby: the secret mine" (https://www.exophase.com/game/toby-the-secret-mine-android/achievements/). I think both of them got mixed up in your post. Sorry, I should have used some bold face or something similar. 🙈

TiagoDapper

I actually had two suggestions "This war of mine" (https://www.exophase.com/game/this-war-of-mine-stories-fathers-promise-android/achievements/) and "Toby: the secret mine" (https://www.exophase.com/game/toby-the-secret-mine-android/achievements/). I think both of them got mixed up in your post. Sorry, I should have used some bold face or something similar. 🙈
Okay, I didn't realize there were 2 suggestions, but the description would be basically the same. Anyway I'm going to add this other one to the list right now!

TiagoDapper

Also add the game Tank Stars there was only 1 achievement working for me out of 5 Anyone who wants to test it be free.
Wow, I didn't know that this game had a buggy achievement. I have that game open in the account, and this 1/5, I will test this week if those 4 missing will fall or not!

C-VarZz-13

So far on Stickman Soccer , only 1 achievement unlocked for me score 1 goal. Ive won 3 games (played only 3) and scored everytime 3 goals and no achievement for winning and scoring 3 goals.

TiagoDapper

So far on Stickman Soccer , only 1 achievement unlocked for me score 1 goal. Ive won 3 games (played only 3) and scored everytime 3 goals and no achievement for winning and scoring 3 goals.
Which of Stickman Soccer? I'm doing the Classic and 2014 and it's going down normally.

The only one I'm having problems with is 16, I click on "Watch ad" to release the modes and never start an advertisement. But this problem is directly from the game and not from Google Play itself.

To be honest, I do not recommend that you do 100% of it, I went to look at your account I saw that it is the classic, I am doing it and it is falling normal, but man the Season (the 3 Achievements on) is very time and they suck, I recommend doing all the others and leaving these 3 without picking up. I already met with this company that developed these games, because I happened to lose all the progress in a bad update, I sent a message to support and had them send me back the progress (which didn't happen) and I had to start over.

Last edited:

HumxGames

Embora a opção Guias ainda não esteja
List of games:

- BlockBuild : Craft Your Dream World (the achievement of placing a thousand blocks did not drop "Put 1000 Blocks", nor of breaking a thousand "Removed 1000 Blocks", nor of playing for 30 minutes "Played more than 30 minutes").

- Farm Invasion USA (Killed 500 enemies in one ride "Unbreakable").

- Little Krishna (open more than 100 mysterious boxes and earn "Surprise!").

- Little Ram (open more than 100 mystery boxes and earn the "Believer of Fate" achievement).

-
This War of Mine Stories - Father's Promise (The achievement is related to the story mode, regardless of your choice at the end, it is not possible "Diary: The Truth").
Others..
Level UP Xp math:Quest 1

SnowKids Snow arcade:Boss 2

Last edited:
J

JSoup

Generally speaking, all Android games have buggy achievements because Google Play is a bitch to implement correctly.
If you're having trouble getting your achievements to work, a good way to fix that (assuming the achievement isn't just outright broken) is to fiddly with your phone until you get a notification in game that Google Play Games has formally logged you into it's tracking. For some games it's as simple as looking for a 'check achievements' in settings, sometimes it's just a button saying 'google play'. Sometimes it's a matter of tricking your device into forcing a check against google play. For Final Fantasy Record Keeper, as an example, that's how to get the achievements to pop. Open Google Play Games on your device, open Record Keeper, keep switching between the two until the game decides to do a check, boom the game is formally logged in and your achievements are unlocking.

I actually just had this problem with Opera Omnia, the game wasn't tracking unlock progress until I formally told it to in settings.