• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Droid List With Games No Longer Avaible

CoVarZz

Here ive made a list with Google Play games that are no longer in the Play Store.

This will be updates when i come across those games.

Maybe when no longer avaible (delisting them here to?)

0-9

1 Boost My Board
1 Boost My Card Xp

A

B

C

Cars Photo And Logo Quiz

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

LevelXP ----> LevelXP 33

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

Snake Shadow Edition

T

U

Ultimate XP Boost
Ultimate XP Boost 2
Ultimate XP Boost 3
Ultimate XP Boost 4
Ultimate XP Boost 5
Ultimate XP Boost 6
Ultimate XP Boost 7
Ultimate XP Boost 8
Ultimate XP Boost 9
Ultimate XP Boost 10

V

W

X

Y

Z

Any feedback welcome.

Last edited:

Windhauch

I don't think that delisting here on the this site should be done...
The achievements are earned by the players and so should be reflected here...

CoVarZz

I don't think that delisting here on the this site should be done...
The achievements are earned by the players and so should be reflected here...

Welk its just the game is no longer avaible so neither the achievements... Thats why i have the idea and wrigth it down here... And the moast games that are unavaible are XP games what also means no hard or long work to get the achievements.

vantinz

Are all of these not available for download or just delisted from purchasing? Because that's an important difference in my opinion.

CoVarZz

Are all of these not available for download or just delisted from purchasing? Because that's an important difference in my opinion.

You cant download or find them anymore on the Google play store. But you can find some of them on google if you search and download the APK erom non official website.

J

JSoup

You cant download or find them anymore on the Google play store. But you can find some of them on google if you search and download the APK erom non official website.

It's been confirmed multiple times, fyi, that sideloaded games will still report their achievements to GooglePlay. Not being up for formal download doesn't make the achievement unobtainable in any way.

J

JSoup

I mean.
I don't know that it's not needed. A proper pull list can have other uses. It's just that given the relatively lax approval standards and inconsistent removal criteria of GooglePlay, it's going to be a large, lengthy list with probably a few redundancies.