• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Little Misfortune on Origin - Not updating?

Windhauch

I'm not sure if this is a general problem. But today I started on the last platform on exophase I didn't use until now. So I've downloaded "Little Misfortune" for Origin and recognized that it's not updating my first achievement. And on top of that it's not loading the images of the achievements on this site. Am I really the only one, which has played the game here on Exophase, because there are no other players registrated?

Just want to let you know... ;)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm not sure if this is a general problem. But today I started on the last platform on exophase I didn't use until now. So I've downloaded "Little Misfortune" for Origin and recognized that it's not updating my first achievement. And on top of that it's not loading the images of the achievements on this site. Am I really the only one, which has played the game here on Exophase, because there are no other players registrated?

Just want to let you know... ;)

It should have updated now, although the icons seem to be broken on EA's side as well (for example: https://achievements.gameservices.ea.com/achievements/icons/50318_198209_50844-22-416.png). Do the images show in the Origin client?

Windhauch

Thank you. You are right... the pictures seem to be broken as well in the Origin client. Because it's my first game over there I'm not really sure how it should look like, but I think where the picture should be, there is actually just a white spot.