• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Droid Looking for android games

phoenixv5

I'm looking for some android games for a Samsung GT-I5510 (aka galaxy 551 aka 551 i5510).
Can anyone recommend any?
Also if it has keyboard support, all the more better.
Main requirement should work in the phone mentioned above which btw is not rooted (yet)!

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
My suggestion would just to look at the top games in the android market, that's usually where I get 90% of my games and they turn out pretty good. Angry Birds, Geared, NinJump, YooNinja, Runik, Fruit Ninja, Robo Defense, Abduction, MegaJump, are all good choices and they should run on your phone (although not 100% how well)

phoenixv5

What about the keyboard support (i like playing with keyboard!)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
There really aren't many games with keyboard support. Most games are built around not having one so it's rare to find those that benefit at all from using a keyboard. I only know of a few games that have keyboard support and they're all emulators.

phoenixv5

Got most of them :D

phoenixv5

Here's one...
Dink smallwood HD!

ImpulsiveLoki

If you're trying to find something with keyboard support, then check out Race the Sun: Challenge Edition. It's free to play