• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Lost Planet 2 Demo

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
So I downloaded this and played it for about 90 minutes straight last night. If anyone wants to have a go at this massive boss, let me know. I think the quickest group to take him down was in about 7 minutes last night, but I think we all new what we were doing.

The game looks amazing graphically, and the demo really shows that teamwork is the key to bring this giant salamander down.

Really fun. If you haven't downloaded it yet, it's worth it.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
I'll download it tonight.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I was waiting for this demo to come out but I lost track of when it was coming out. I think I'll dust off my 360 and give the game a try tonight

Joey

Eh, didn't really like the demo. Only played it single player, but yeah, not really feeling this one.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Eh, didn't really like the demo. Only played it single player, but yeah, not really feeling this one.

Ditto. Of all things did they really have to throw us into a boss-battle for single player because if I remembered that's what I liked least about the first one (the massive amounts of boss fights)

Joey

Ditto. Of all things did they really have to throw us into a boss-battle for single player because if I remembered that's what I liked least about the first one (the massive amounts of boss fights)

I got to the big worm boss in the first game, and gave up. It was terribly unfun.

I agree, the least interesting part of this game is the Bosses. I don't even want to rent this one, to be honest.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I downloaded the demo yesterday and played it for about an hour.

Really digging the boss fight. This game is on my list of games to get for sure list.