• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Love what you are doing, heres how you can make it better in the future

BuRn0uT338

Dear Exophase,

I am very happy to participate in this Master Achievement hunting site and tracks all profiles to perfection! Really really love the interface!

My real question is in the future release of the new
Intellivision Amico, Atari VCS, possible new Sega console or sega online account and Nintendo achievements added in the addition of the Switch Pro, and possible Polymega achievements.....would you guys look into adding these 5 possible gaming achievement platforms given If they release them with their hardware?.....Also I'm down for hunting apple/mac achievements to if added

Gamer Steve

Dear Exophase,

I am very happy to participate in this Master Achievement hunting site and tracks all profiles to perfection! Really really love the interface!

My real question is in the future release of the new
Intellivision Amico, Atari VCS, possible new Sega console or sega online account and Nintendo achievements added in the addition of the Switch Pro, and possible Polymega achievements.....would you guys look into adding these 5 possible gaming achievement platforms given If they release them with their hardware?.....Also I'm down for hunting apple/mac achievements to if added
I believe exophase will be able to track almost anything as long as it has a public API

BigHatPaul

Whole lot of "what ifs" here. A new SEGA console? Hahaha... that ain't happening. Is there any confirmation that Atari or Intellivison would have achievements? I never saw anything related to the sort. In regards to Polymega, that doesn't have achievements. If there are achievements available, it is likely through RetroAchievements, which is already trackable through Exophase.