• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Lua Mini Lib 1.0 (Release) WIP

corytheidiot

This is just a little project I am working on in my spare time, and while I am bored and on the PC at the same time. It is going to be a library of functions for use with lua.

I am currently working under the standard API. (I.E. will not work with lphmv2 or 3 or PGE.) It will work on the original LuaPlayer, LPE, and the HM series through HMv8. Basically anything that uses the standard LUA API.

I may convert it for LPHMv2 one day, as I like to make stuff for it.

This is also meant to give me practice with more dynamic codeing in LUA, as in it will just plug in and not need anything special to be done, call the function with variables and that is it.

Current Features (Taken from README)
Code:
/////
2.3 mlib Function List
\\\\\

mlib.debigDirList(tableName, posx, posy)
	This function will list the file names that are created in a table by System.listDirectorys().
	This does the "for" loop for you.
		tableName- The name of the table with file names inside. If wrong then will print "Blank Table" instead of making your program crash.
		posx- The X position to start.
		posy- The Y position to start.
		color- The color text to use.

-------------------------------------

mlib.diagBox() --Not implemented yet
	This draws a dialog box. I originally made one for my own game, and this is based on it, this is just a more dynamic version.
	It is a dynamic box compaired to bliting images. May need to be altered to your needs.

mlib.FPScounter()
	Returns the FPS of your program. Update every 1/2 second, but can be adjusted.
	Use like:
		myFPS = mlib.FPScounter()
		screen:print(1,1,myFPS,blue)

mlib.drawBox(posx, posy, width, height, colorBorder)
	Draw an empty box to put item in. This draws four lines to create the empty box effect.

EDIT---
Just noticed that I forgot to mention mlib.FPScounter() can be used like this as it just returns a numeric value:
Code:
screen:print(1,1,mlib.FPScounter(),blue)

Download

James.

User Not Found
ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://corytheidiot.co.cc/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/mlib1_0-StDAPI.rar

The following error was encountered:

* Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.
Generated Sun, 30 Aug 2009 00:04:44 GMT by demil1.byetcluster.com (Lusca/LUSCA_1.0)
Cant download