• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

M for Mature Folding at Home Team

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I just started last night and I'm close to my 2nd WU for the team :D

actually, scratch that, the team sheet says I've done three. My PC has only been on for about 12hours xD

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
For those wondering, and to bump this completely awesome thread, you can get the GPU client here and it's rumored to be up to like 70x or more faster.

Going to run both the SMP CPU and the GPU overnight for a few nights and see how much I can produce.

I encourage everyone to do so. Reason being is that on my 9800 GTX+ I didn't even notice a performance hit, and I'm sure those with epic GPU systems will not notice, even more.

Plus, you can feel good knowing that you contributed to a completely awesome cause and all you did was run a program while you watched explicit videos or played cool games.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
For those wondering, and to bump this completely awesome thread, you can get the GPU client here and it's rumored to be up to like 70x or more faster.

Going to run both the SMP CPU and the GPU overnight for a few nights and see how much I can produce.

I encourage everyone to do so. Reason being is that on my 9800 GTX+ I didn't even notice a performance hit, and I'm sure those with epic GPU systems will not notice, even more.

Plus, you can feel good knowing that you contributed to a completely awesome cause and all you did was run a program while you watched explicit videos or played cool games.

Yeah, that's what I was doing, sitting at 6 WU so far. I've known about F@H for years but never really bothered until now and I don't know why. :\
Ah well.