• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Malloc Sucks

rabbit

Awesome
-nt

J

Junit

lol , i don't know anything about "malloc" so i'm going with rabbit until i know them

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
*Shrug* I'm not one to assume the worst of people- I don't think they suck, and I won't... Unless they do something to piss me off.:wink:

EDIT: Also, every time I read the 'Last Post' of the Feedback section now I laugh... rabbit is just so not afraid to, ya know, go there, like, can you even be mad at him!? Seriously?

"And so today, we enter a new realm of existance, where air and water are one!"
*Everyone claps*
(off to the side somewhere, someone yells)
"Water sucks!"
Everyone stares awe-fully, unrest grows in the crowd, not knowing whether they should clap for him or be mad, because they never stopped to think whether the actual matter at hand is a good decision or not. Then they realize that they can no longer breathe.

It's awesome. Also, I do these things for my own amusement, this is how my brain works, it takes a situation, creates a very similar yet completely different situation, and creates false humor... So for leading my brain down that deep hallway of strangeness, +rep for rabbit, because he owns.:laugh:

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Malloc?....as in the memory allocation function used in C programming?..... :\

Darkchild

The Doctor
ok, what on earth is this? I see no real feedback! :mad1:

Someone better give me an explanation or this thread WILL be deleted!

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
ok, what on earth is this? I see no real feedback! :mad1:

Someone better give me an explanation or this thread WILL be deleted!

*Holds up hands* My bad, man.:blushing: I was just having some fun.

Clearly rabbit has some issues with Malloc, and he thinks they suck. Technically that could be looked at as feedback, considering the recent partnership.

J

Junit

I have problems also lol , First off , don't know who they are , what there about or anything .. they could bring us down

rabbit

Awesome
Malloc is already going down, and now exophase just partnered with them. What the hell? Anyway, I don't THINK Malloc sucks, I KNOW Malloc sucks.

rabbit

Awesome
Update: Malloc still sucks. Yes, Seph, I'm talking about your crappy network. Go home. Also, it doesn't matter if you delete this thread because I've saved it and uploaded it elsewhere for archival purposes. AND, if you want MORE evidence, I say you suck because you're arrogant, overbearing, and you side with people you're comfortable with without thinking about an issue, whether you agree with their opinion (which is usually wrong, because they aren't me) or not.

I'm still against the merge. You killed toc2rta and LAN, and now you've come for exophase. Hey....wait....can you merge with the Republican party? And Cuba?

J

junit

FUCK YEAH RABBIT , malloc sucks !! had to make a new account to support rabbit! evilstephanie get the fuck out of here