• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Manually added hours played does not add to the total

Sachifus

Hey!

I manually added my number of hours played on Minecraft Java Edition (non-tracked game) and the number of hours did not add to the total.

Is this behavior intentional?

Regards

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's intentional, any values you enter in the box will override the previous value (if I understood you correctly). I know @CaptainScarLeg suggested a feature for adding/subtracting hours from that total value but that still needs to be implemented

1670331114415.png

Sachifus

It's intentional, any values you enter in the box will override the previous value (if I understood you correctly). I know @CaptainScarLeg suggested a feature for adding/subtracting hours from that total value but that still needs to be implemented

View attachment 13247
Sorry, I misspoke. I meant it didn't add to my total hours played on my profile, not on the game itself.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It is expected that hours added to manually added games don't add to the total currently, I plan to change this in a future site update.